Donors and Partners
We Couldn't Do it Without You
It is with deep gratitude that we recognize and acknowledge our donors for their continued dedication and support of the Y's mission, programs and services across the U.S. and around the world. Together we are committed to giving young people the resources to reach their potential, providing individuals with the access and support to lead healthy lives and connecting neighbors so they can come together for the common good.
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Charter Communications
- CVS Health
- Humana Inc.
- Matt Hyde and Lisa Beaudreau
- JCPenney Cares
- The John A. Hartford Foundation
- The JPB Foundation
- LIVESTRONG® Foundation
- Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies
- McKibben-Merner Family Foundation
- Merck Foundation
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Novo Nordisk Inc.
- The Noyce Foundation
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- The Otho S.A. Sprague Memorial Institute
- Pfizer Inc
- Points of Light
- The REI Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Sun Life Financial
- UnitedHealth Group
- Doug and Maggie Walker
- The Wallace Foundation
- The Walmart Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Youth Outdoor Legacy Fund (Y.O.L.F.)
For information on donor opportunities, contact Liz Umunna, Financial Development Coordinator, at email@example.com or 312-419-8658.
For information on corporate sponsorship, contact Patsy Taylor, Director, Strategic Partnerships, firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-419-8125.