SENIOR DIRECTOR OF YMCA POSTIONING
Return to Search • Email to a Friend • Print
YMCA: YMCA of Metro North, Inc.
Location: Peabody, MA
- Manage Branch Marketing Director(s)
- Develop and oversee association marketing and communications strategy
- Develop marketing budget for association and branches
- Oversee PR and media strategy, create content for distribution with Barbara Platt
- Work with web developers on association website - maintenance, functionality and design
- Responsible for association event coordination and execution
- Manage Association Membership Director
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual membership goals with strategy to meet each
- Establish retention plan and standards
- Create seasonal promotional membership strategy for each branch
- Evaluate effectiveness of branch programs and services with association leadership
- Creates vertical membership campaigns targeting specific area industries - Realtors, Dentists, etc.
- Work with branches to define area specific Annual Support strategy and initiatives
- Develop new relationships with key community groups and enhance existing ones
- Develop prospect and donor stewardship strategy
- Produce donor/prospect communications and quarterly donor newsletter.
- Constantly look for creative ways to fund raise
- Work with Grant writer as needed.
- This position requires a commitment to the YMCA mission and its core values of: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility as well as a commitment to building developmental assets in adults and youth.
- Demonstrated ability to translate marketing objectives into compelling communications that achieve targeted results.
- Must understand marketing tactics and have technical savvy combined with excellent project management, organization and communications skills.
- Significant experience in developing marketing collateral and in managing website strategy and creating content.
- Knowledge and experience with e-marketing and social media techniques and best practices including online advertising, research and applications
- Proficient written, verbal and creative communications skills. High skilled writer/editor. (Writing samples will be requested.)
- Highly Organized, with excellent project management skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills: able to thrive in a relationship-oriented culture.
- Resourcefulness in an environment of scarcity and high demands. Ability to maximize return on marketing dollars.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others; must be hands-on and results-driven.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university is required.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
Additional Compensation Details: The YMCA of Metro North offers a generous compensation package including Sick and Vacation time, 12% retirement, and Employer sponsored, Health and Dental. Employees can also participate in Vision, AFLAC, and HSA plans. HSA.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply on line, or by email. Include Cover Letter, Resume and References. No Phone calls please.
Apply Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=glymca&jobId=14822&lang=en_US
Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes until: 9/3/2014
Contact: Kathleen M Walsh
2 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960-