DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Return to Search • Email to a Friend • Print
YMCA: YMCA of the Treasure Coast
Location: Stuart, FL
- Develops annual operating goals, objectives and budget for the marketing and communications area that support the overall goals and objectives of the organization. Monitors the achievement of this plan, taking appropriate action to ensure that the goals and objectives are met.
- Develops, produces and distributes information necessary to promote all Y programs, in accordance with membership and marketing plans.
- Acts as the Association Brand advocate and compliance monitor using YUSA brand standards. Develop and implement all publications including; program guides, brochures, flyers, and banners for all branches, departments and special events.
- Works with Branch and Program Directors on processes necessary to promote Y programs ensuring consistency, timely and effective communication efforts.
- Gives leadership and oversight to website maintenance, functionality and design.
- Manage and strategically grow the Y's presence across several social media platforms.
- Responsible for staying current with events, offerings, and initiatives at the Y to ensure programs and events are well publicized.
- Produce monthly communication to members and prospective members (participants) through e-newsletters, website, and social media, etc.
- Must be able to work occasional nights/weekends to support marketing and communication initiatives.
- Maintains contacts with media representatives and writes and submits press releases when appropriate.
- Maintains updated files of YMCA's media relations (both press and electronic).
Salary: $52,000 - $52,000
Additional Compensation Details: Medical and Dental Benefits offered, 8% retirement, cell phone
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY: Apply by Email: send resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.orgResumes until: 7/22/2014.No phone calls accepted.
Apply By Email: email@example.com
Resumes until: 7/22/2014
Contact: John M. Lass