Return to Search • Email to a Friend • Print
YMCA: YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties
Location: Mt Laurel, NJ
The person who qualifies for this position must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in public health, health communications or related field. Master's degree in public health or public administration preferred.
- A minimum of five years successful experience in an academic, municipal or nonprofit organization, preferably one that is recognized for its leadership in public health, childhood obesity prevention and/or collective impact efforts.
- Successful history in developing and facilitating community collaborations based on asset/gap analysis.
- Background in advocacy and/or public policy preferred.
- Strong background in community relations, communications and/or project management.
- Experience working with low income, multi-cultural communities.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including public speaking. Spanish language proficiency preferred.
- Requires high level of independence and initiative, ability to multi-task and manage complex initiatives.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office. Must be comfortable using technology to work remotely in a variety of settings.
- Requires reliable and consistent personal vehicle access and valid driver's license.
Salary: $ - $
Additional Compensation Details:
The position comes with a strong benefits program (medical, dental, vision), a generous vacation, 8% retirement plan, fully paid life insurance, LTD insurance and free YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties membership.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your cover letter and resume to "email@example.com". List "Project Manager, Camden" in the Subject Line
Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes until: 8/4/2014
Contact: John Garofalo