YMCA: YMCA of St. Joseph Missouri
Location: St. Joseph, MO
Under the direction of the Director of Early Childhood Education, the Assistant Director is responsible to assist the Director with the administration and day to day operation of the Children's Learning Campus and Early Learning Laboratory. The Assistant Director will provide direct teaching duties in the classroom as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Ensure children are achieving developmental milestones.
2. Maintain positive relationships with many diverse people, including teachers, parents, volunteers, parent's advisory committee, MWSU, SJSD, state licensing regulators, community resource agencies, and business HR Directors.
3. Assist with the enrollment goals for each classroom.
4. Ensure YMCA policies and guidelines are followed at all times.
5. Model, practice and carry out the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
1. A Degree in Early Childhood Education or Related Field.
1. Have at least 1 year experience in child care.
2. Must have strong communication, organization and detail skills.
3. Must have the ability to relate to children, parents.
4. Must pass CPR/First Aid Certification.
5. Must complete YMCA required trainings.
Equal Opportunity Employer - the YMCA Welcomes aDiverse Workforce
Must Pass Criminal History Background Check
Salary: Commensurate with education, experience, knowledge, and skills
Salary: $ - $
Additional Compensation Details:short term/long term disability, life insurance, free family membership
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following to: c/o Stephanie Rinehart, 315 South 6th Street, St. Joseph, Missouri 645011. Resume with Cover Letter2. Completed YMCA Application - download at: https://www.stjoymca.org/en/employment/3. Reference List with Contact Information: 2 Professional References and 2 Personal References
Apply Online: http://www.stjoymca.org
Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes until: 7/14/2014
Contact: Stephanie Rinehart
Copyright © 2014 YMCA of the USA. All rights reserved.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.