What's on Young Leaders' Minds?
Posted on 4/8/14
Here's what's on young leaders' minds this week. From a food revolution to studying abroad to financial management to nonprofit charity giving to the changing workplace, we're recapping what conversations and ideas are floating to the top of the blogosphere.
- "There Really is a Food Revolution Taking Place in America" | Huffington Post
- "The Surprising Way Millennials are Changing the Workplace" | Success Factors
- "Making the Most of Your Study Abroad Destination" | The Study Abroad Blog
- "Millennials, Is It Time to Spring Clean Your Personal Finances?" | Forbes
- "Shove Over and Give Gen Y the Keys!" | Nonprofit Quarterly
What other blogs and posts have been on your mind lately?
The Y welcomes your friendly thoughts! To post a comment, log into Facebook or Twitter and add your comment. To report spam or abuse, please select the flag icon at the bottom of the comment. All comments and posts must follow the community guidelines.