How Do You Spend Your 61 Minutes?
Posted on 3/30/14
(photo credit: Think Stock)
Congrats, you've already spent one minute reading this blog; just sixty more to go. A new study we came across claims that American adults spend about 61 minutes on either their PC or smartphone (well, six more additional minutes for your mobile device). We know you have a choice and time is ticking, so here are a few other areas of our website that we think will be a good use of your time:
- Learn how to advocate with the Y on behalf of your community
- Find out what other leaders are doing in Youth and GovernmentTM
- Watch a mind-blowing video produced by the Catapult Dancers
- Check out this blog post you may have missed last week
- Explore a career opportunity at the Y
And, hey, if you want to spend 62 minutes surfing, we won't stop you!
The Y welcomes your friendly thoughts! To post a comment, log into Facebook or Twitter and add your comment. To report spam or abuse, please select the flag icon at the bottom of the comment. All comments and posts must follow the community guidelines.