Side by Side
Posted on 3/25/14
(photo credit: Think Stock)
What are the best perks of having a running partner?
- Having someone buzz your cell phone till you pick up, encouraging you to run even when you don’t feel like it.
- Having someone at the same fitness level and speed—no need to feel like it’s a competition.
- Catching up on the latest gossip and water-cooler moments—passes the time and the friendship doesn’t hurt either!
- Safety in numbers—especially for those scenic, excluded trails.
- These are great, but see my comments below!
The Y welcomes your friendly thoughts! To post a comment, log into Facebook or Twitter and add your comment. To report spam or abuse, please select the flag icon at the bottom of the comment. All comments and posts must follow the community guidelines.