Posted on 4/11/14
(photo credit: Think Stock)
Congrats, Moms! You made it to Friday! And all it took was getting your kids up on time, packing their lunches, wiping their runny noses, and making sure they brushed their teeth before they went to bed. To celebrate the awesome mommy that you are, we'd like to offer you a few quotes to give you a high-five for all the great work that you do!
1. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
2. I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln
3. [A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled. ~Emily Dickinson
4. A mom's hug lasts long after she lets go. ~Author Unknown
5. "Cleaning the house while the children are home is like shoveling while it's still snowing." — Erma Bombeck
What other great sayings for and about moms do you like? Feel free to post below!
The Y welcomes your friendly thoughts! To post a comment, log into Facebook or Twitter and add your comment. To report spam or abuse, please select the flag icon at the bottom of the comment. All comments and posts must follow the community guidelines.